Dram Shop Liability
Dram Shop Liability Attorneys
Georgia Trial Attorneys
Dram Shop Liability
- Bars, restaurants, night clubs, convenience stores, liquor stores, grocery stores as well as concert and sports venues.
- Waiters, party hosts, and other alcohol servers.
What Must Be Proven in a Georgia Dram Shop Case
A plaintiff suing another person or entity under Georgia dram shop laws must prove:
- Alcohol was served to the patron by the bar, restaurant, alcohol retailer, or even a host at a private party.
- There is evidence that the server of alcohol noticed or should have noticed that the patron was intoxicated when serving him with alcohol.
- There was also knowledge that the patron would soon be driving a motor vehicle when being served alcohol.
- The patron caused injuries or other damages to a third party.
FREE CASE EVALUATION
Our Nursing Home Abuse Trial Attorneys are ready to protect your interests and fight hard to get you the compensation you deserve.
Why McDonald & Cody?
The philosophy at McDonald & Cody, LLC is to provide maximum results, one client at a time. We are dedicated to our cases and strive for quick, full and maximum compensation.
Unfortunately, many times an intoxicated driver that causes an injury accident is ill-prepared to pay the expenses of the victim. Many may not have insurance or the financial means to pay for medical bills, lost wages, ongoing care and other damages caused by their reckless behavior. Another legal option for victims injured by a drunk driver is to pursue legal action against a dram shop if they are liable. It must be proven that the dram shop provided alcohol to the driver when they were visibly intoxicated or to a minor, which can require the legal assistance of an experienced personal injury attorney.
Can a Dram Shop Attorney Help Me?
The personal injury Trial Attorneys at McDonald & Cody are an experienced and aggressive legal team you want on your side in a dram shop liability suit, because they provide several benefits, including:
- Having an advocate willing and capable of doing what is necessary to ensure victims and their families recover maximum compensation, such as turning down a settlement in favor of taking a case to trial.
- Helping to keep other innocent people from being hurt due to similar acts of recklessness or negligence in the future.
- Ensuring victims can concentrate on their health and the well-being of their families by taking on the burden of fighting their legal battle.
- Making sure victims can match the other side’s legal team by providing them with dram shop liability attorneys who know the law inside out and are not intimidated by facing off against insurance companies or large corporations.